Low-Carb Cauliflower Hash Brown Recipe
This rich, buttery, low-carb Cauliflower Hash Brown Recipe is totally wow hash brown fans. They’re delicious by themselves or as a side dish. Try them with homemade mayonnaise or seasoned butter or sour cream. Mmmmm… Melt in your mouth goodness awaits!
This is one of our favorite Keto Diet Recipes!
- Rinse, trim and grate the cauliflower using a food processor or grater.
- Add cauliflower to a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and mix.
- Set aside for 5–10 minutes.
- Melt a generous amount of butter or oil on medium heat in a large skillet.
- The cooking process will go quicker if you plan to have room for 3–4 pancakes (about 3–4 inches each) at a time.
- Use the oven on low heat to keep the first batches of pancakes warm while you make the others.
- Place scoops of the grated cauliflower mixture in the frying pan and flatten them carefully until they measure about 3–4 inches in diameter.
- Fry for 4–5 minutes on each side. Adjust the heat to make sure they don’t burn.
- Remember — patience is a virtue — if you flip the pancakes too soon they may fall apart!
- 1 Pound of Cauliflower
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 Yellow Onion, Chopped
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- 2 Pinches of Pepper
- 4 Ounces of Butter for Frying
Need More Help With The Keto Diet?
Check out our proven 28 day Keto Diet Meal Plan. There have been over 1000 people that have tested it out and loved it!
So stop wasting your time and money on diet plans that don’t work and check it out now. Click the image below: